Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Culinarian experience

I am sitting in my room and just enjoying the aftertaste of good food.
I had homemade pizza for dinner, but the best part was the bllberry kind-of-ice-cream that I had for dessert. I made it myself last Friday :)
I mixed frozen bilberries and strawberries with vanilla flavoured curd and "vaniljvisp" (a vanilla flavoured product with long shelf life that resembles single cream). It tasted amazing when Mum and I had this Friday and even better after dinner today! Then ten minutes ago Dad came up with a cup of hot "glögg", Swedish mulled wine. It tasted seriously good, flavoured with lingonberries and bilberries.

I think I'll go downstairs and get another cup once my parents have gone to sleep ;)

If you are from England and like mulled wine; try some Swedish mulled wine it's five times better than yours!
If you are from Germany and like mulled wine; ours is ten times better! moahaha

They only sell in around Christmas because it's a Christmas thing, but they have such a variety in the stores! White or red wine, alcohol or non-alcohol, chocolate, lingonberries, bilberries, cloudberries, vanilla etc etc...
My favourite is whie wine with cloudberries by Dufvenkrooks.

Well, I'm going for that cup of glögg now!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment